Family-owned since 1992
Ennenga’s Garden Center is family owned and operated. Employees are, for the most part, family members and friends. We grow and sell annuals, vegetables, herbs and perennials.
“Neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God who makes things grow.”
Thanks for an incredible year! We will see you next spring. Have a great summer.
Please know that we have been working day and night over these last weeks to provide you with the best service and product we can in the safest and most responsible way possible.
Your shopping experience will look different as we alter operations to provide a safe and sanitized environment for everyone.
We are taking the following actions.
- We will be wearing masks. A mask only protects those around you as you could be a person with the virus and no symptoms. To protect our immune compromised members and customers, we encourage you to wear one as well.
- We will limit the number of people in the Sales Center at one time.
- Customers and team members will remain 6 feet apart at all times. Please do not be offended.
- Try to shop during the week and avoid Saturdays.
- We request that 1 person per family shops to assist with social distancing.
- We love children, but please no one under the age of 16 will be allowed in the greenhouse or unsupervised outside.
- We regret that we will not be able to provide you with the same customer service that you are accustomed to and we love to give. There will be a staff person sitting in the ‘sitting area’ (just before you enter the Sales Center). Someone will be there at all times to give directions and answer any questions you have.